1. Definitions :
- a) “Booking Process” means actions steps by Facilitator for undertaking the Service booking
through online reservations system or through an offline mode as may be acceptable to MIAL.
- b) “CSIA” means Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai.
- c) “Facilitator” means any entity including any individual, corporate or a Sales Agent, who
facilitates in providing the Services by undertaking booking and reservations of Services
for the Guest. Individual Facilitators must have completed 18 (eighteen) years of age at the
time of requesting of Services.
- d) “Guest(s)” means the person(s) to whom the Service is being rendered / intended to be
rendered by the Facilitator. It may be noted that some individual Facilitators may also be
- e) “Guest Service Officer” or “GSO” means an officer, designated by MIAL to provide Service
to the Guest(s) at Airport.
- f) “MIAL” means Mumbai International Airport Pvt. Ltd.
- g) “No Show” means the failure by Guest to reach the meeting point and identify
himself/herself to GSO as per the meeting time communicated in the Service confirmation by
- h) “Online Reservation Engine” means online facility provided by MIAL on Website and is
Facilitator(s) for undertaking booking/cancellation of Services subject to the applicable
conditions as provided on the Website or as may be agreed by MIAL separately in writing.
- i) “Pranaam GVK Guest Services” or “Service(s)” means paid meet and assist services provided
by MIAL at the Airport and as detailed in Clause 2 below and as may amended from time to
time by MIAL and made available on the Website.
- j) “Sales Agent” any entity authorised by MIAL in writing on mutually agreed terms and
conditions for undertaking bookings and reservations of Services on behalf of their
client(s) in India and/or abroad.
- k)“Website” means pranaam.csia.in.
2. Scope of Services:
The scope of Services includes various services and packages broadly defined under following
- 2.1 Departure Services: Assistance to Guests departing on International or Domestic flight
- 2.2 Arrival Services: Assistance to Guests arriving on International or Domestic flight at
- 2.3 Transit Services: Assistance to Guests transiting through CSIA.
- 2.4 Lounge Services: Lounge access to passengers departing on international flight through
For more information on Services please refer to our Website
3. Online Booking:
- 3.1 Facilitator must complete the Booking Process on the Website in advance for availing
Services and confirmation of Services pursuant to all online and offline request by Facilitator(s) MIAL
shall be subject to availability.
- 3.2 Facilitator(s) shall use Online Reservations Engine to make booking for the Services.
- 3.3 The bookings can be made by the Facilitator(s) for Service and packages made available
online by MIAL from time to time subject to Clause 4.7 below.
- 3.4 Facilitator can book online for up to 10 Guests per booking. For group bookings (more than
10 guests) Facilitator(s) may contact MIAL on contact details provided on the Website.
- 3.5 Facilitator is responsible for providing MIAL with correct and legitimate detail(s) about
itself and its Guest(s) during the Booking Process. MIAL at all times shall reserve the right for taking
any additional information in relation to the Facilitator(s) and/or Guest(s) during the process of
online/offline booking or anytime during the performance of Services or any clarification thereafter.
- 3.6 Any and/or all request(s) as may be received and acknowledged by MIAL does not guarantee the
Service by MIAL and shall be subject to written confirmation by MIAL.
- 3.7 MIAL reserves the right to accept or decline or cancel Facilitators request for Service
without assigning any reasons.
- 3.8 During the Booking Process the Facilitator(s) are requested to take extra care while
providing information about guest(s), date and time of travel, contact numbers. etc. MIAL assumes no
responsibility whatsoever on account of any problem that may arise on account of false/ erroneous
information provided by Facilitator(s) to MIAL or any delay or cancellation of flight or for any reason
whatsoever including any major event, change in flight schedule, failure of Guest(s) to report at Airport
- 3.9 Once the Booking Process is completed, Facilitator can request for cancellation of Services
in case of any change in plans and MIAL shall initiate the refund process in line with the Cancellations
and Refund Policy provided in Clause 5 below. However, the cancellation and refund to Client(s) of any
Sales Agent must be processed through the issuing Sales Agent only subject to the cancelation and refund
- 3.10 It is hereby clarified that during the process of booking by Online Reservation Engine on
our Website, if there is any “transaction fee” which is charged by the bank issuing the credit/debit card,
such charges shall be paid by the Facilitator and MIAL shall have no liability to pay such transaction
- 3.11 All Sales Agents shall deal with their clientele by themselves and MIAL assume no
responsibility of transaction between Sales Agent and its client. For all confirmed and legitimate Service(s)
bookings by Sales Agent(s), MIAL shall only be responsible for providing Service(s) to Guest(s), subject
to the terms and conditions of Service at Airport.
- 3.12 Credit/Debit Card:
Payment of online booking is accepted by all major credit/debit card (“Card”). The Card used
to purchase the tickets will have to be produced at the time of identification by Guest to GSO
on Arrival at Airport. If the holder of the Credit/Debit Card is not the Guest, then the Guest should
possess the following:
The above document must be produced at the time of identification by Guest to GSO on Arrival at
Airport. If the guest fails to comply with these conditions, MIAL reserves the right deny the
Services to the Guest. In case the card used to transact online is issued in a country other than
may be bank charges applicable and MIAL shall not responsible for any charges that may be levied by
Card Issuing Bank. The Card payment is subject to authorization from the bank issuing the Card.
- 3.11.1 A photocopy of both sides of the Card, which will have to be self-attested by the
Credit/Debit Card holder, authorizing the use of the Card for the purchase of the ticket. For
security reasons, please strike out the Card Valid Verification (CVV) number on the copy of your
- 3.11.2 This photocopy should also contain the name of the Guest, the date of journey & the
type of Service for which the Journey is made.
- 3.13 Net Banking:
If the Facilitator has an account with any of the mentioned banks under the heading net banking on our
Website, then Facilitator can pay for the booking(s) securely through the respective bank's Internet
banking option and the amount will be automatically debited from your account. MIAL is not liable for
any payment authorization, as the payment gateway is responsible only to hand over the information in
an encrypted / secure format to the respective bank for authorizing the transaction. Any issue with payment
authorization will need to be taken up with your respective bank. This facility is valid for all
bookings made in Indian Rupees (INR) currency only.
4. Condition of Service at the Airport:
Performance of Services to Guest(s) by MIAL at the Airport shall be subject to following conditions:
- 4.1 Guest shall identify himself/herself to the GSO or call on the number provided on Service
confirmation voucher on arrival at Airport.
- 4.2 Guest(s) shall be solely responsible for compliance with all governmental regulations upon
entry into and exit from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai and ensuring that all required
documents are in order and also comply with all conditions/requirements stipulated by Government of India and
other relevant authorities and agencies in relation to such travel.
- 4.3 Service by MIAL to Guest(s) shall be subject to written confirmation of Service and
satisfactory completion of security checks, immigration checks and customs screening.
- 4.4 Duration of Service: The performance of Service will commence at the scheduled meeting time or
the time of service as per the Service confirmation voucher. However, MIAL at its sole discretion, may
permit Guest(s) a window of 20 (twenty) minutes from the scheduled meeting time to avail the Service(s).
- 4.5 In case of any failure of Guest(s) to report on time at the meeting point or the time of
service as per the Service confirmation Voucher, she/he shall be deemed as a No Show and the Service will not be
- 4.6 For each unit of porter service, Baggage assistance will be provided to Guest(s) for upto 3
(three) units of check-in baggage. For the purpose of check-in baggage, the sum of the 3 (three) dimensions
(length + breadth + height) must not exceed 62 (sixty two) inches or 158 (one hundred fifty eight) centimeters
for each piece. Facilitators shall provide the requirement of porter service during the Booking Process. MIAL
may accept the additional requirement of porter services on payment of additional charges on the spot,
subject to the availability.
- 4.7 MIAL shall at its sole discretion, be entitled to cancel, alter or omit any part of the
Service with or without notification to Facilitator/Guest(s) at its sole discretion. In such cases, MIAL’s
liability shall be limited to re-performance of the cancelled Service. In cases where MIAL is unable to
re-perform the service, partial/full refund may be provided by MIAL to the Facilitator/Guest(s) at its sole
- 4.8 Delays and cancellations of Service by MIAL may result from factors beyond its control such as
the accidents, governmental restrictions and other events of force majeure, MIAL’s liability shall be limited to
re-performance of the cancelled Service.
- 4.9 MIAL at all times shall reserve the right to withdraw the Service without assigning any reason
and without further reference, in case the Facilitator/Guest(s) is / are in breach of any Terms & Conditions
of the Service.
- 4.10 Facilitator/Guest shall not use the Service or its reference for any unlawful or prohibited
- 4.11 MIAL at its sole discretion may decline to provide Service in case of any misconduct or any
unlawful or prohibited activity by the Facilitator/Guest(s).
- 4.12 For all products and services provided by third parties (for example, limousine transfers,
floral deliveries, hotels reservation or mobile sim card services etc.), the terms and conditions, cancellation
and refund policies of such third party shall be applicable. MIAL shall not be liable to Facilitator/Guest(s)
regarding any product and service provided by any third party.
- 4.13 MIAL’s liability, if any, shall in no event exceed the total charges paid by the
Facilitator/Guest(s) for the Services. Under no circumstances, MIAL shall be liable for any consequential,
exemplary, special, indirect, incidental or punitive damages.
- 4.14 Facilitator/Guest(s) agrees to indemnify MIAL in respect to all claims, damages, losses,
costs, and expenses (including legal expenses) which are awarded against or incurred by MIAL as a direct result
of acts or omissions by Facilitator/Guest(s) either during the course of booking and/or using the Service.
- 4.15 MIAL shall not be liable for the consequences of any delay or for any loss, cost or expense
incurred by Facilitator/Guest(s) as a result of the actions of any other party including without limitation the
Airline, Customs and Immigration Authorities etc.
- 4.16 In relation to the Service, MIAL accepts no liability for any items left or disclaimed by the
Guest(s) during the course and after providing the Service.
- 4.17 By offering Services, MIAL does not accept any liability for damages, losses, or delays that
may result on account of improper documents including without limitation possession of valid ticket, visa,
passport or any other requirement in relation to entry, exist, length of stay, special permissions etc. as may
be required for traveling through CSIA.
Facilitator(s) acknowledge and agree to inform Guest(s) of these Terms and Conditions including with
Conditions of Service at Airport provided above.
5. Cancellations and Refund policy:
Facilitator(s)/Guest(s) who wish to cancel
their booking shall request for the cancellation of booked
service (1) by using ‘Service Query’ tab provided on home page
of the Website; or (2) by sending an email with complete booking
details on email@example.com. MIAL shall review such
cancellation request(s) for its authenticity and once approved
by MIAL, the service booking will be cancelled and refund
process will be initiated and necessary credit will be provided
to the Facilitator subject to the deduction of applicable
cancellation charges. The applicable cancellation charges are as
||Cancellation of Services
||72 hours prior to the scheduled meeting time
||Between 72 to 48 hours prior to scheduled meeting time
||10% of the Booking Amount
||Between 48 to 24 hours prior to the scheduled meeting time
||50% of the Booking Amount
||Less than 24 hours
||100% of the Booking Amount
- 1. For the purpose of calculating cancellation charges, Booking Amount shall
mean the total amount (Including taxes) paid by the Facilitator.
2. All refunds will be processed by MIAL within 15 days from the date of cancellation and receipt of
bank/credit card details.
No refund will be made in case of the following :
Wrong information about travel details of Guest(s) during the Booking Process;
Late arrival at the airport which results in denied check-in or boarding by the airlines;
In case of any misconduct or any unlawful or prohibited activity by the Facilitator/Guest(s).
MIAL reserves the right to amend, add to, change or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions at
any time, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions or any terms posted on the
Website apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use the Website after any changes are posted,
you are indicating your acceptance of those changes.
MAIL may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other content posted on the Website,
including features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Website, temporarily or
permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
MIAL reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity
of MIAL systems as well as its client’s interests are and remain, well-protected.
MIAL may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity, enforceability and validity of
reservations placed by Facilitator(s).
MIAL in its sole and exclusive discretion, concludes that any reservation(s) is not or do not reasonably
appear to be, authentic, enforceable or valid, then MIAL may cancel the said reservation any time before
or during the Service.
Any communications or materials to the Website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any
comments, data, questions, suggestions or the like, all such communications are, as may be received by
MIAL will be treated by MIAL as non-confidential.
Facilitator(s)/Guest(s) hereby give up any and all claim that any use of such material violates any of
Facilitator(s)/Guest(s) rights including moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary or other property rights,
publicity rights, rights to credit for material or ideas, or any other right, including the right to approve
the way MIAL uses such material.
Any material submitted to our Website may be adapted, broadcast, changed, copied, disclosed, licensed,
performed, posted, published, transmitted or used by MIAL anywhere in the world, in any medium,
Facilitator(s) acknowledges that Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure.
Facilitator(s) further understands that any message or information as may be sent to our website may be
read or intercepted by others unless there is a special notice that a particular message (for example,
credit card information) is encrypted (send in code). Sending a message or email or any communication
written or verbal to MIAL does not cause MIAL to have any special responsibility to
Copying of part or all the contents of this website without permission of MIAL is prohibited except to
the extent that such copying/printing is necessary for the purposes of availing of the Services.
Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Indian laws and shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the
courts at Mumbai.
These terms and conditions are subject to the terms and conditions of the Operation, Management and
Development Agreement between Airports Authority of India and MIAL dated April 4, 2006.
The booking for Services displayed on this website may not be available for purchase in any particular
country or locality. The reference to such Services on the website does not imply or warrant that the
booking of Services will be available at any time in such particular geographical location(s). Person or
entity interested in booking the Services may check with their local Sales Agent for information on the
availability of Services.
MIAL and the Facilitator(s)/Guest(s), as the case may be.